- The columbine plant (Aquilegia) is an easy-to-grow perennial that offers seasonal interest throughout much of the year. It blooms in a variety of colors during spring, which emerge from its attractive dark green foliage that turns maroon colored in fall.
- The bell-shaped flowers are also a favorite to hummingbirds and may be used in cut-flower arrangements as well.
- Columbines start easily from seed and will readily multiply once established. Columbine flower seeds can be directly sown in the garden anytime between early spring and mid-summer.
- There’s no need to even cover them as long as they receive plenty of light. Put pre-established plants in the ground at the same time, with the crown placed at soil level.
- Spacing for both seeds and plants should be anywhere from 1 to 2 feet. Note: Blooms will not appear on seed-grown plants until their second year.
We ship anywhere in the world so it will depend on your country of residence and not all of our merchandise ship from the same warehouse. It may take anywhere from 15 - 35 business days on average. This is highly dependent on the
customs and import process in your country.
Please note during the holiday season that these time frames may be impacted but you may contact the shipping carriers directly at the number provided in the shipping notification emails you will receive. Below are the most typical time frames for your region however delay can rarely happen so contact us first before opening a dispute.
USA: Between 5 - 20 days average
Canada: Between 20 - 30 days average
Europe: Between 20 - 40 days average
Australia: Between 20 - 40 days average
All Others: Between 30 - 60 days average
Delays can happen, but the delivery times above are the norm.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist you. You can email us at email@example.com