- About 30-40 days that is able to germinate, after germination, the removal of mulch, so sunny place, but avoid glare, avoid exposure. Let the rest of us have enough patience to wait for it to grow it.
- After sowing, cover with plastic wrap or a glass, play a role in holding moisture. Put a lot of light at, but avoid direct sunlight.
- Watering during the cultivation once every 5-7 days, every five days in an amount to maintain the soil is moist. T he seeds did not germinate when watering watering can to use to prevent the seeds were washed away. Pick up the watering plastic wrap or glass plate, finished pouring and then covered. Emergence of time to remove plastic wrap or glass, mixed with water for watering flowers ABT, ABT done twice per pack use, each mixing 100 grams of water.
- The humus soil into the pot (leave a little bit, there will be a use oh), irrigated until the water seepage after smoothing down the soil surface.
- Package includes: 200 pcs/pack x Succulent Seeds
We ship anywhere in the world so it will depend on your country of residence and not all of our merchandise ship from the same warehouse. It may take anywhere from 15 - 35 business days on average. This is highly dependent on the
customs and import process in your country.
Please note during the holiday season that these time frames may be impacted but you may contact the shipping carriers directly at the number provided in the shipping notification emails you will receive. Below are the most typical time frames for your region however delay can rarely happen so contact us first before opening a dispute.
USA: Between 5 - 10 days average
Canada: Between 20 - 30 days average
Europe: Between 20 - 40 days average
Australia: Between 20 - 40 days average
All Others: Between 30 - 60 days average
Delays can happen, but the delivery times above are the norm.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist you. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org