1. Put seeds into 40° C water for 24 hours.
2. Put seeds into very wet sands for germination.(Generally it take more than 40 days.)
3. Move it into soil after it sprouts.
It is generally necessary for sowing the soil loose, breathable, high water holding capacity.
The soil is generally used vermiculite, peat, sphagnum, perlite, tree fern and other mixed.
Rose on soil not ask for much, just with some humus soil aggregate
structure can be good training as long as the following three links will make good growth:
1. Rose is drought tolerant plants, but it is afraid floods. It is necessary use non-glazed bonsai pots of soil cultivation. The principle is "do not pour water on it when soil is not dry. Wet it completely when you pour water on soil.”
2. Lend a high concentration of fertilizer (especially fertilizers) will result in the death of local rot.
3. All plants need sunlight. Rose like sunshine too.
4. The container in the sun, keep the temperature around 20 degrees.
Germination temperature: 20-25° C
Germination time: 40 days
Growth optimum temperature: 10-25 ° C
100 x Black Rose Seeds
We ship anywhere in the world so it will depend on your country of residence and not all of our merchandise ship from the same warehouse. It may take anywhere from 15 - 35 business days on average. This is highly dependent on the
customs and import process in your country.
Please note during the holiday season that these time frames may be impacted but you may contact the shipping carriers directly at the number provided in the shipping notification emails you will receive. Below are the most typical time frames for your region however delay can rarely happen so contact us first before opening a dispute.
USA: Between 5 - 10 days average
Canada: Between 20 - 30 days average
Europe: Between 20 - 40 days average
Australia: Between 20 - 40 days average
All Others: Between 30 - 60 days average
Delays can happen, but the delivery times above are the norm.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist you. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org